Tuesday, May 6, 2014

ShoutOuts! And I get to call my Mom today!



We only have like 40 minutes on email.. so not much time so I'm not going to make a blog email, but here are some Shout Outs!

Shout Out to Sean!  Welcome home Sean!  My parents are going to your farewell so they'll give you a hug from me!




And all these peoples birthdays!



Keely!!! ah. She is the love of my life. Cute little Keely, if she doesn't remember me when I get home... there´s gonna be problems.




Carlos Turner... he probably already forgot about me. haha but I still love him.HBD.

 (still trying to track down a pic)



Hermana Lyon´s birthday is on Thursday. And I wont see her or anything... but she´s my best friend. So.. happy Birthday to her!

 

I also wanted to say to the Sargent Family that I'm sorry for your loss.  I will miss Brother Sargent so much.  My Mom said he asked about me every single week at church and that made me feel so good.  He is a great man and will be missed here on Earth but what a great blessing Heaven is receiving.

  And to Brother Kerr and Sister Kerr, I am thinking about you and praying for you and for a speedy recovery.  God be with you.

I love you all!

Love,

Hermana Cedeno

(I spoke with Nicole for about 3 minutes yesterday planning our Mother's Day call!  She sounds great and is doing great!  She appreciates all the emails, letters and prayers on her behalf.  From our Family - Thank you so much!  Love, Wendy)

No comments:

Post a Comment