Monday, November 25, 2013

I just have some little things to tell ya, no big deal. Oh I'm on my mission...



(Nicole said she'd send another email later but it never came so this is her "Family" email and I thought I'd share it)


Okay. first off I'd just like you to know.. I'm alive. its fine.
The plane I rode here to Tarija was soooo sketchy. As soon as I saw it I turned to Hermana Blanco..
"óur plane looks like a tube of toothpaste"
and when they started DRIVING IT. It sounded so broken I was like ..´´THAT'S IT I'M NOT GOING.´´
It was rough....  


I'm in the middle of freakin' NOWHERE. Mom, these people seriously have nothing.. I've never seen anything like this. its unbelievable. 

 My Mission President and his wife

 My Mission President and his wife and my first companion Sister Blanco.



I GOT MY CHRISTMAS PACKAGE!! THANK YOU, I'M SO EXCITED TO OPEN IT!
I just have some little things to tell ya, no big deal. oh I'm on my mission... so anyway.
When we were first loading up to leave the Colombia CCM
Them- ´´Okay, lets load the big luggage up first´´
Pacheco- ´´CEDEÑO. CEDENO, YOUR LUGGAGE IS FIRST, WHERES CEDENO´´
rude. They missionaries named my Luggage Patricia and Beatrice. Because they're ginormous. when the elders would walk up to me, I would think they were going to shake my hand and right when they got to me they would lean down, pat Patricia and Beatrice and say ´´Patricia and Beatrice.. I'm going to miss hauling you up stairs and to and from the airport, and on to elevators... etc..´´
#rude.
ALSO!!! I saw people! Ashley, I met Gabriella Lopez! She is absolutely amazing, i love her. But she is Hermana Elise Ellison's companion!! So cool. They are serving in Santa Cruz, and I am nowhere near the city. I'm in the boonies. I'm in that random little square of my mission at the bottom of the country!


AND I SAW ZACK GINES. THE MISSIONARY I WOULD EMAIL THAT WAS IN THE COCHABAMBA mission!!! but our missions combined and now he is in mine!! I was soooo happy to see him, we were like.. freaking out haha look him up on facebook. He was in the big group of boys i always hung out with in Jr. high.. with like Tim, and Parker.. idk if you remember. so cool though. I'll probably never see him again either haha!
Saying good bye to people was.. so hard. I wish you guys knew, I was SO ATTACHED. I just love people too deeply. The other elders that have been in the mission a long time said that we will be surprised how much we DON'T see each other. .. comforting. thanks.
So that was hard. Because A lot of them are serving in the city.. and I'm out her in the wilderness haha rough.. i cried. whatever.
BUT Elder Nigil Bailey is in my ward!!!! BAILEY. FROM COLOMBIA. I see him alll the time, we have a lot of fun, he is the best. I get hardcore LB´s for him whenever I see him. Except for yesterday when Hna. Blanco and I agreed to help teach Gospel Principles Class in church, and 2 seconds before it started, they said they ´´had to go help a member´´ and totally ditched us. good thing i know Spanish.. not. HB.
I'M SO EXCITED TO READ YOUR LETTER FOR THANKSGIVING. I know that's stupid but i don't care. I get really excited about things that have to do with you guys haha
Hermana Blanco and I went the other day to get ice cream with the Young Women, and they all thought all of my friends were very ´´simpatico´´ when they were looking at my pictures. which means they all thought that my friends were hot. They all want me to marry Brendan Smith. And i said ´´LOL´´.
They love.. Jackson, Trevor, Brendan, Christian, Brody.. haha, and Elder Pacheco
It was way funny. also. I want photos of halloween, i didnt know Ashley was a plumber. That's so sick haha!
Also, tell Ellison Green thank you! She wrote me a note that said ´´you can do hard things´´ or something like that at girls camp and its hanging in my room. it makes me feel happy.
I'll write more in a bit, but I wanna cover other things in another letter! I love you!

By the way, I decided to do my laundry last night....  haahaa no big deal....



No comments:

Post a Comment