Tuesday, November 19, 2013

in bolivia!



I'M HERE.

Okay, talking to the family this morning just rocked my world. I needed that extra boost, I missed you all so much!!!! You are the best. Tell Bella to be good.

I sat between Elder Pacheco and Robison on the plane here.. so that was a ride. #nosleep

I GOT OFF THE PLANE AND I THOUGHT I HAD ACCIDENTALLY GONE TO HAWAII. 

This place is an island without an ocean. The humidity here is absolutely unbelievable. There are palm trees everywhere. The picture I put on instagram forever ago of Santa Cruz Bolivia with the dirt roads and houses.. That's exactly how it is. It is SO unbelievably poor here. Its crazy. I cant wait for a year and a half when Mom and Dad get to experience it themselves. 

It is sooooo hot. I am sweating. My hair wont be down until I get home.

I love you so much and I will talk to you next P-DAY

PS. I LOVE MY PRESIDENT AND HIS WIFE

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment