Monday, March 3, 2014

Carnival + Mission = No Emails this week

Hi All - 

I just wanted to let anyone know who was looking for an update on Nicole that she won't be emailing this week.  Apparently it is "Carnival" in Bolivia this week and they are on "lock down" for the carnival and can't leave their homes.  We, like you, are very anxious to hear from her next Monday.  

Thanks for all of your support, letters and emails that have been sent to her on her mission.  I can't tell you how much she loves and appreciates it, but I can tell you how much I love and appreciate it when she tells me she received an unexpected email from someone.  Thanks again, and here's looking forward to her email next week!

Feel free to send her a quick note:

marty.cedeno@myldsmail.net

Thanks!

Wendy Reynolds-Cedeno (Nicole's Mom)


No comments:

Post a Comment