Sunday, September 21, 2014

We stayed together!

Okay, I'm sorry.... Nicole mostly sent pictures and I didn't get them posted:  Here's her small letter and pics from last week and I'll make sure and post her email tomorrow as well:

Hi Mom everything is going great.  Hna Jojola and I stayed together for transfers but we are in a "new area" because they split up our area so we are exploring new parts.  










This is Lola! a 17 year old sweeeetheart that we are teaching. we are also teaching her sister and her father. She's great :)


Lola and her dad showing us her.... school project hahaaha
 


Here I am!

Real Futbol!  LOL


Where we bought Jose Antonios shirt


Hna Jojola and I. :-)

Jose and his CTR Ring.  I got this ring from the Achievement Day Girls in my ward.  I was so thankful I had one to give to him.  Thank you so much to those sweet girls in my ward!

That's it for today!  I love you all!

Love,

Hermana Cedeno

 

No comments:

Post a Comment