Monday, January 26, 2015

Letter to President again...Sorry.... Haha



Presidente Willard,

Wow.  It's kind of weird, because I feel like we are working so hard, but the numbers don't really show it…

But either way, I feel really good about everything that Is happening right now in this area.

Yesterday… we definitely saw some miracles.

We were supposed to meet an investigator in the park and take her to a members house to have a lesson. But she never showed up! So we headed to the members house to tell them that we wouldn’t be having a lesson. On the way, Hermana Pucheta, being the amazing disciple of Christ that she is…, contacted  jovencita named Carla. We invited her to come with us and she is amazing. We ended up having the lesson with her at the members house and she accepted a baptism date!! And I know that she is going to progress. I'm so happy for her.

We also had an appointment with an investigator that is getting baptized on Friday. Wow. She is amazing. We taught her the law of Chastity with the help of la Familia Sandoval. They are great and helped a lot. We are helping her get to know some of the priesthood holders in the ward so she can pick someone to baptize her. She is the best, I know that she is going to be such a strong member of the church. We are so proud of her and all of the changes she is making in her life. I know its been a big change for her, but I also know that she really has the desires to follow Christ.

We are finding a lot of new people to teach and, gosh danget, I just love them all. I've realized that the first visit we have with investigators really is the most important. Hermana Pucheta and I have been using the points in Chapter 10 of Preach my Gospel de Como Comenzar a Enseñar. And we literally see the people we teach come unto Christ in the first lesson!! They receive us and they have desires to know Christ and go to Church. Its amazing!!! I love being a missionary.

Thanks for everything President!! Guaracal is being looked after, we certainly are receiving heavenly help. 

Love, 

Hermana Cedeño

No comments:

Post a Comment