Friday, October 4, 2013

it doesn't get better

I remember that short span of time when I was the only endowed member of my family. I went through the Temple for my first time on August 9, 2013. It was hard finding people to go to the Temple with and it was hard not being able to discuss my experience with my parents as to keep the ordinances sacred.

Because my father is not a member of the church (yet...), my parents were not married in the Temple. These past couple of months, my mother prepared to go through the Temple on her own. 


Yesterday was the day! After 19 years of waiting, she made the decision and went through the Bountiful Temple. It was such an amazing day, one I'll NEVER forget. 






I am soo lucky to have been able to experience this before I leave for my mission in Bolivia in only 4 days (AH!).  It doesn't get better than this. I can't even believe how much just the decision to serve a mission has blessed my family's life. AMAZING. I am so grateful for the Gospel. It really changes lives for the better. The Church is True!

No comments:

Post a Comment