Monday, December 9, 2013

On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink!



IF HERMANA BLANCO AND I MATCH CLOTHING ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO DIE.

 This kind of thing happens almost every single day...
 We both like to shop at "The Loft" so there's that...


Shout out to my sweet Grandparents I got a package from them THIS MORNING! I don't know what it is... but it smells like something Christmas.




Also. Shout out to ME BECAUSE TODAY IS MY COMPLEMES AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN OUT 2 MONTHS. Holla!



Literally almost nothing happened this week. Lots of disappointment, lots of walking. Lots of sweat, lots of dirt, lots of rain, lots of closed doors and a lot of praying.

Last P-day we went to a store that EVERYONE has been talking about!! We were hearing about it all last week. THE BIGGEST SHOP IN TARIJA.
Hermana Blanco and I were stoked to see what they had. Can I just say that it was about half the size of the Walgreen's in Kaysville. So..
that was fun. But I bought a Christmas Tree there! Hna. Blanco thinks I buy the weirdest stuff.. but that was important to me. Tis the Season.

 My Newly purchased little piece of Christmas!

Yesterday, after DAYS of disappointment, we knocked on a door and a deep voice yelled ´´WHAT DO YOU WANT´´ in.. Spanish. Obviously. I yelled back

´´QUEREMOS TRAER SU ALMA A CRISTO´´

Meaning.. ´´´We want to bring your soul unto Christ´´. He let us in.
And we had ourselves a wonderful lesson haha Just doing my job.

Yesterday.. to end off our awesome week, we knocked on another door and a man barged out SOOOO drunk. With a mouth FULL of Cocaine leaves.
He grabbed my arm with one had and had his other arm around my waist and started saying WHO KNOWS WHAT, spitting leaves all over my face. I wanted to DIE.

Hermana Blanco helped me PRY HIM OFF. And we politely explained that we would be back to.. help him... and he better be sober next time. We´ll see how that goes.

The Spanish is overwhelming. The disappointments are UNENDING. But I am sooo happy. I stay positive and I've laughed lots this week. Because sometimes.. There really isn't anything else you can do!

Plus.. All is well. The Church is True.

MUAH!
Hermana CedeƱo

Me and Elder Bailey and Elder Wilkinson eating Saltenas.
 Some Little boys I met walking.  I gave them stickers because I AM the Sticker Queen!
 This is what most of the houses and walkways to the homes look like.
 Ahhh... Willey...He reminds me of Jonathan and he and I are best friends!  It makes me miss Jonathan even more!


 Mikella, She knows every member of my family by heart now and she loves to go through my picture book!

No comments:

Post a Comment