Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blessed Girl



SHOUTOUTS.—

THE LINDZARDS BIRTHDAY IS TODAY….

That's the only one I can remember. Haha I know there are more birthdays!!! I promise I'll get ya next week. But for now… HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linds!!! I love you and I hope you're baptizing all of Cali :-) I'm sure you are..

This week was… well. I can't really decide if it was good or bad. Haha we had a lot of good moments, although.. not much happened. If that makes any sense at all…

On Monday last week we headed to Gabriela''s house and we played UNO about 100 times and ate ham sandwiches. What more could a girl ask for?

Hermana Briviesca and I are working our little bums off. I feel like I walk through my front door beat dead every night. Part of that might be that we've started running in the mornings (like we don’t walk enough during the day, right?). We've started waking up at 6:00 instead of 6:30, and we sneak silently out of the apartment as to not wake up the other sisters. Hey we invited them… they said no. haha 




They'll regret it next week when they see my bikini body.

On Tuesday, we had an intercambio with the sister training leaders and Hermana Eden came to my area! It was so nice to be with her again. I've been with her practically her whole mission. We were both born in Tarija, I followed her to Yacuiba, she followed me to Santa Cruz and now she's dying (going home) and we're in the same Zone!!!. I love her dearly and we had a great day. Every time I'm with her I just want to be a better missionary.. and I cant believe she is leaving!

Thursday was the celebration of the Church being in Bolivia for 50 years! And guys. I saw so many people that I hadn't seen in so long. Including the Jojola.




We cried when we met eyes.

I missed her a lot. We're best friends.

On Sunday, yesterday… we had the primary program. Holy cow you guys it was the cutest thing ever. A little different than in Utah… I mean, we all know that in Utah they take up the whole stand. Yesterday there were about…. 14 kids. Haha and it was the best! I about died. I still love kids with all my heart, might, mind and strength.

We are teaching a single mom named Edimara tambien. She is going to get baptized the 13th of December. It was hard to get her to accept to be baptized on the 13th, a Saturday, because she so badly wanted to be baptized the 15th… which is her birthday haha But she finally accepted. She is really wonderful though and we really want to help her progress. We're super excited for her :-)




Transfers are passing so fast now… this is my last week of this transfer. Hopefully Hermana Briviesca and I stay together. Well.. for sure I'm staying. But hopefully she stays too, because we really love each other :-)


I really love it here, guys. I've been getting so many emails from people (missionaries) that either just got home or are going home soon and it's just… sad. Haha poor kids.

Being a missionary really is the best.  I've learned to love these people so fast. I always think I'm gonna like… die every time I leave an area. Because I just get attached too easy! But I just fall in love over and over again. Where I am now… it's just the best. I miss so many people from my other areas but I'm also soooo lucky to have been to so many areas.

I've had 5 areas when lots of missionaries, like poor Hermana Ellison, have only had 2. I'm so lucky to have been able to meet so many amazing people and to have had so many amazing companions. Blessed girl. 




The Church is True!

I love you All!

Love,

Hermana Cedeno

No comments:

Post a Comment